This year has proven that all ages can have fun in dinghies…. Our under 10 group is starting to sail and
we have all ages sailing in dinghies of various types. Our Junior organizer has been very busy this season (understatement) and to coordinate the dinghy sailing we need somebody to represent this section on the committee.
What is the role of the Dinghy Captain ?
- Represent the interests of the dinghy sailors at the committee meeting.
- Organize the dinghy racing on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Structure the dinghy rental scheme re safety and equipment
- Motivate all to go sailing.
- Organize the adult sailing classes.
We will have for you a class captain to represent the various classes. A PR team that will assist to promote events etc.
All we need is somebody willing to help organize ; no previous experience required:).
A: Lots of happy faces
B: Recognition for a job well done
C:The usual O Euro per hour generous WHSC salary
Come on board and represent your section and help the club. We need a leader for the dinghies !