Dear all WHSC members,
I hope you’re all enjoying your summer and your sailing. Unfortunately, Covid continues to circulate in the population locally and nationally. An outbreak ( two or more cases) within the club could easily close the club for a week or more. I would like to take this opportunity to reinforce some simple COVID rules for WHSC:
1. Face masks must be worn indoors at all times, unless you’re under 13.
2. Alcohol gel your hands on entry and exit to the bar/balcony area and boat shed.
3. Outdoor drinking and eating is our absolute preference still. You should only be indoors if ordering at the bar or using the toilet.
4. Unaccompanied children are not allowed remain in the indoor seating area (please discuss this with your kids).
5. If the weather is very poor, a small number of people will be allowed eat/drink indoors. In this circumstance:
- You will be asked for your vaccination certificate, identification and contact numbers by the bar staff.
- You should remain in a cruiser or family pod of maximum 6 (accompanied unvaccinated children may be part of the pod).
- Four pods is the maximum that can be allowed.
Stay outside, clean your hands and wear a mask indoors.
COVid officer WHSC.