Please note: events are subject to change. Every effort will be made to communicate changes to the schedule. Please make sure that your number is on the appropriate WhatsApp Group. For enquiries contact the relevant Committee member.
How To Subscribe WHSC Calendar
Many applications and operating systems like iphone/ipad/OSX/Windows/outlook/lotus notes support the format ical for calendar sharing.
To set up an application which uses ical right click and copy this link into your applications ical settings: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/0g4nsbemdsir85hcdns0qifflc%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
On iPhone, iPad
If you have a personal google calendar you can add whsc to your calendars (see ‘On Android’ section below on adding whsc calendar) then sync your Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account Google.
- Enter your email address Next.
- Enter your password. If you don’t have the latest operating system and you use 2-Step Verification, enter an app password instead of your regular password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, turn off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.
For more see google support answers
- Make sure you are logged into google https://calendar.google.com (you will see your personal calendar if logged in)
- Click the ‘Add to google calendar’ button above (at the base of the calendar).
- You will see the calendar subscription appear under “Other Calendars” at https://calendar.google.com.
- Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that the schedule appears in the calendar grid.
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars”may not be checked).
- If the WHSC calendar fails to appear go Android Settings > Apps > All and try clicking CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA for ‘Calendar Storage’ .