Waterford Harbour Sailing Club must comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
This Privacy & Data Protection Statement sets out the basis, on which any personal data you provide to us, or we collect from you through our website, or paper forms, or email will be processed by us.
If you do not agree with this statement, you should not use our services or websites.
- We are committed to your right to privacy and data protection in accordance with current Data Protection and Privacy legislation.
- Your data is stored and maintained in accordance with applicable Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulations.
- Your data will not be transferred outside the EU without explicit consent.
- We never share individual data with third parties without clear consent unless legally obliged to do so.
- We never sell or rent your data.
- Data collected is for the purpose of your association with the club and safety only.
- Membership data is retained indefinitely for historical interest.
- Non membership data is regularly expunged and shall not be held for a period of more than 7 years.
- Data is collected and held by Waterford Harbour Sailing Club .
- Payment data collected is held by reputable data compliant partners committed to safeguarding privacy and security solely for payment processing.
- Upon request we will amend the personal data we hold if factually incorrect, and provide you with a copy of any personal data held by us.
- Queries, requests, or complaints relating to privacy and data may be addressed to the data and privacy contact on the contact us section of our website